Survey number:      Owner:      Date of discovery:

August 15, 1899:  “THE HALL CYANIDE PLANT is about the only active institution in Garlock at the present time.  Almost everybody has gone for a summer vacation to mountains or coast.”  — Mining And Metallurgical Journal

This entry was posted in Garlock, Garlock Mills. Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.

Back to top