KELLY MILL –Garlock

Survey number:      Owner:      Date of discovery:

 September 05, 1897:  “John Kelly has a two-stamp mill, capacity five tons per day.” – The Herald

MENTIONED IN PAUL HUBBARD’S BOOK Garlock Memories.  Again possible one of the other mills bought out by someone with the name of Kelley.

This entry was posted in Garlock, Garlock Mills. Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.

Back to top