PARKER AND McCONNELL

Survey number:      Owner:      Date of discovery:

September 05, 1897:  “Parker & McConnell, successors to McKernan & Sons, have a five-foot Huntington mill, capacity twenty tons per day and are working ores from Garlock district. ” – The Herald

This entry was posted in Garlock, Garlock Mills. Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.

Back to top