BOWLING ALLEY

Survey number:      Owner:      Date of discovery:

M. H. Bowman

In February of 1904 Mr. Bowman opened a 50-foot bowling alley in the basement of Blake Aubrey’s saloon on Broadway in Randsburg.  It was reported that the alley was well patronized and the Mr. Bowman intended to set aside on night a week for “Ladies Night” so that the ladies could also enjoy the sport

This entry was posted in Randsburg, Randsburg Merchants. Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.

Back to top