THE BAKERIES

Survey number:      Owner:      Date of discovery:

BILLSON –

When the second townsite of Atolia was being founded in 1915 it was reported in the Randsburg Miner that a man by the name of Billson was opening a bakery.

P. HIJOS

June 2, 1917:

This entry was posted in Atolia, Atolia Merchants. Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.

Back to top